What is an Invisalign Elite Premier Provider?
How do you know which doctor to go to for an Invisalign treatment for your teeth? There is a huge difference in the experience of various dentists and orthodontists. Dr. Ghatri is an Elite Premier Provider.
Invisalign can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of the orthodontist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, brush, and floss. You can drink while your aligners.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position the orthodontist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit our orthodontist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 12-18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 20 and 35, but both will vary from case to case.